Cylindrical vertical double wall rotomolded
The standard double wall rotomolded tank is made with a second tank surrounding the primary tank.
These are industrial grade tanks complying to ASTM standards (NSF/FDA, HDLPE resin only).
It’s the safest way to store your chemicals indoors or outdoors.
- Available volumes: 35 U.S. Gal to 12 500 U.S. Gal. (132 to 47 317 L)
- Available materials: HDLPE, HDXLPE
- Maximum operating temperature HDLPE: 130°F (54°C)
- Maximum operating temperature HDXLPE: 140°F (60°C)
- Many dimensions available different heights and diameters
A complete range of products are proposed to complete your project:
- Fill assembly
- Bolted and sealed manhole
- Seismic restraint system
- Leak detection
- Reverse float level indicator and more
Our sales and customer service team will help you select the right product for your need.