Cylindrical vertical rotomolded
Whether it is for chemical product or water, standard cylindrical vertical tanks are recommended for numerous applications.
- Available volumes: 6 U.S. Gal to 20 000 U.S. Gal. (22 to 75 708 L)
- Available materials: HDLPE, HDXLPE
- Maximum operating temperature HDLPE: 130°F (54°C)
- Maximum operating temperature HDXLPE: 140°F (60°C)
- Many dimensions available different heights and diameters
We can install the connections you need for your process:
Available connexion types: Sanitary adapter, flange, pipe, FNPT connection, tank adapter.
We propose a wide selection of industrial grade tanks complying to ASTM standards (NSF/FDA, HDLPE resin only). Many models of commercial grade are also available for less demanding applications.
Our sales and customer service team will help you select the right product for your need.