Cylindrical vertical cone bottom rotomolded
Full drainage or sedimentation the cone bottom tank provides a unique advantage in many applications. The process of rotomolding this tank produces a semi-translucent wall that allows you to see the level. These tanks are industrial grade complying to ASTM standards (NSF/FDA, HDLPE resin only), available with or without the standard stand.
- Available volumes: 15 U.S. Gal to 13 000 U.S. Gal. (56 to 49 210 L)
- Available materials: HDLPE, HDXLPE
- Maximum operating temperature HDLPE: 130°F (54°C)
- Maximum operating temperature HDXLPE: 140°F (60°C)
- Many dimensions available different heights and diameters
We can install the connections you need for your process:
Available connection types: Sanitary adapter, flange, pipe, FNPT connection, tank adapter.
Our sales and customer service team will help you select the right product for your need.