To the limits of your imagination! Cy-Bo’s fabricated tanks are specially conceived for your application in accordance to the most rigorous industry standards. The conception parameters are carefully analyzed to come up with the best product, an optimal life span and a competitive price.
This type of tank is often used in surface treatment applications. Cy-Bo’s fabricated tanks are perfectly adapted to this process: corrosive chemical products, high temperature and agitation.
- HDPE: -58 to 176°F (-50 to 80°C)
- PP-homo: 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- PVDF: -22 to 284°F (-30 to 140°C)
- PE-EL: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C)
- PP-copo: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C)
- PVDF-EL: -4 to 284°F (-20 to 140°C)
- PVC: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
- CPVC: -40 to 203°F (-40 to 95°C)
*Data provided as guideline, every application must be verified by our team. *
Available options :
- Flat top
- Reverse float level indicator
- Slanted bottom
- Hinged cover
- Slanted top
- Bolted and sealed manhole
- Conical top
- Square manhole
- Lifting beam
- And more…
Our sales and customer service team will help you select the right product for your need.