Cylindrical vertical double wall
To the limits of your imagination! Cy-Bo’s fabricated tanks are specially designed for your application in accordance to the most rigorous industry standards. The conception parameters are carefully analyzed to come up with the best product, an optimal life span and a competitive price.
The standard double wall rotomolded tank is made with a second tank surrounding the primary tank.
It’s the safest way to store your chemicals indoors or outdoors.
- HDPE: -58 to 176°F (-50 to 80°C)
- PP-homo: 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- PVDF: -22 to 284°F (-30 to 140°C)
- PE-EL: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C)
- PP-copo: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C)
- PVDF-EL: -4 to 284°F (-20 to 140°C)
*Data provided as guideline, every application must be verified by our team. *
Available options :
- Flat top
- Reverse float level indicator
- Leak detector
- Seismic anchor tabs
- Slanted top
- Bolted and sealed manhole
- Lifting beam
- Spray ball
- Conical top
- Square manhole
- A lot more…
Our sales and customer service team will help you select the right product for your need.