Cylindrical vertical cone bottom tank
To the limits of your imagination! Cy-Bo’s fabricated tanks are specially designed for your application in accordance to the most rigorous industry standards. The conception parameters are carefully analyzed to come up with the best product, an optimal life span and a competitive price.
This type of tank is specially recommended for purified water in PP-homo, this material is smooth and opaque which prevents respectively, bacteria accumulation and algae growth.
- HDPE: -58 to 176°F (-50 to 80°C)
- PP-homo: 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- PVDF: -22 to 284°F (-30 to 140°C)
- PE-EL: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C)
- PP-copo: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C)
- PVDF-EL: -4 to 284°F (-20 to 140°C)
*Data provided as guideline, every application must be verified by our team. *
Available options :
- Flat top
- Open top
- Integrated support
- Seismic anchor tabs
- Slanted top
- Bolted and sealed manhole
- Lifting beam
- Spray ball
- Conical top
- Square manhole
- Lifting lugs
- A lot more…
Our sales and customer service team will help you select the right product for your need.