Ethylene Flexijoint® PTFE expansion joints are flexible connectors and tremor barriers designed to compensate for misalignment, absorb expansion and contraction, and isolate vibration and shock in process piping, tanks and pumps.
- Low spring rates, perfect for plastic piping.
- Outstanding chemical resistance.
- Temperature: -70°C to 204°C.
- Resistant to Ozone and U.V. rays.
- Sound dampening.
- Uniform wall thickness.
FLANGES MADE FROM DURCOR®-62
- As strong as steel.
- Half the weight of steel.
- No corrosion.
- Temperatures: -40°C to 148°C.
- 5-year warranty.
Pictures and data are a courtesy of Ethylene ULC.