ARO proposes diaphragm pumps for chemicals or FDA applications. They can pump clear fluids or powders, abrasive fluids, corrosive or charged with particles, and almost anything.
- Pneumatic drive
- Operating temperature up to: 225°F (107°C)
- Flow up to: 275GPM
- Heads up to: 125 psi (288.34 Feet WC)
- Can run dry without damaging the pump
- Most of the pumps are ATEX certified (CE Ex11 2GD X)
- Complete range of FDA approved pumps
- EXP series automation ready
Our sales and customer service team will help you select the right product for your need.