FAST, EASY AND CLEAN PIPE INSULATION
The simple solution for pipe insulation in the field or the factory with the PUR-SplitTubeTM.
The PUR-SplitTubeTM is made of two half shells in polyurethane foam with a hinged polyethylene jacket. The shells are made in a way that heat-tracing is easily installed or eventually added with the peel-away closure design.
Benefits of polyurethane foam:
- Closed cell construction (high density foam).
- Maximum insulation ‘’R’’ value, compared to other insulating materials.
- Highly resistant to compression.
- Moisture resistant.
- Light and easy to ship.
- Foam thickness: 2 Inches.
- Jacket thickness: 0.015 Inches.
- Diameter: 2’’ to 14’’ IPS.
- Length: 20 Feet.
Contact our sales and customer service team to discuss your project.