Reverse float level indicator
Allows an easy and precise reading of the tank level. The float within the tank is suspended by a polypropylene cord, supported by two 90° PVC elbows and pulleys. Thanks to the counter pulley system the volume of liquid in the tank is shown within a clear PVC pipe which is installed externally, parallel to the tank.
- Design based on standard 1.25"Ø PVC pipe system.
- Easy to install solvent weld system.
- Can be used with magnetic switch for alarms and controls.
- Can be installed on virtually any tank.
- Manufactured from chemical resistant components.
- Low maintenance.
- Easy to calibrate, when the red counterweight is at the bottom of the guide tube the tank is full. It works on a reverse principal.
- Gas/vapor tight.
- Full installation instructions included.